Mahamana Malaviya Mission Library
• The Mahamana Malaviya Mission Library has around 4300 books which have been catalogued. Another 3000-4000 Books will be added shortly.
• Life Members of the Mission have the privilege of free membership of the Library.
• Library Membership for Non-members: Rs 500 for 5 years or Rs 300 for 2 years.
• Library membership for Students: Rs 200 for 3 years or Rs 100 for 1 year.
• Library members can also use the Digital Library for a maximum of three hours in a day and shall be available on first come first served basis.
• Reference Books / Reference Media cannot be borrowed. Only 3 books / DVD /CD can be borrowed at any time. Media have to be returned within 7 days and books within 14 days. Renewal can be done once provided there is no pending requisition for the book. Renewal can be done online / through email. Late fee penalty is Rs 5 per day per book and Rs 10 per day per DVD/ CD.
• Members will be issued Library cards. Loss of Library card may be reported to the Librarian immediately by email and a duplicate Card will be issued on payment of Rs 50.
• Readers should not mark underline, dog-ear mark, write, tear pages or damage the library books / magazines /documents. Books damaged or marked in any way would need to be replaced by the member at the current replacement cost of the book / media.
• Any member can use the Reading Room during the Library Hours. Any member of the public can use the Reading Room as a Guest with the permission of the Librarian.
• Members must show their Identity Card as and when demanded by the Library Staff.
• Briefcases, bags, umbrellas, tiffin boxes and other personal books and belongings should be kept outside the Library / Reading Room.
• Every member should sign the Visitor Register when availing the facilities.
• Books can be renewed only for once; after that books should be returned back to the library.
• Limited photocopies or softcopies (media to be provided by member) for research purposes will be charged @ Rs 2 per page for photocopy and Re 1 per page for softcopy.
• Members are free to browse through the books. Books taken out of the shelves should be left on reading table.
• Strict silence, decorum and discipline should be maintained in the library.
• Smoking, eating, sleeping, using of cellular phone and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library.
• Newspapers and magazines should be read only in the Reading Room.
• No library material can be taken out of the library without permission.
• Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership.